Every home has its uniqueness. and with wall decals, you also explore your unique side. Here’s how:
- Sense of accomplishment – Wall decals engages you from the beginning. Compared to the regular home decor products that you adorn your place with, It’s the entire process of getting familiarized with the application, planning & applying it & in the end removing the transfer tape to reveal the design that makes it all the more personal & forms a connect with the owner. The entire process leaves you with a sense of accomplishment & achievement
2. It gives a form to your expression – Homes do talk about the kind of people who live in them & wall decals provide a medium to express your interests. Be it a music Lover, animal enthusiast, spiritual explorer or quirky buff; now you got a medium to express your thoughts, an avenue to give a glimpse into your own self. What’s more they can be good conversation starters too.
3. Transformation of your walls – Well, coming to the most obvious. It does transform your walls without being heavy on your pocket. Without the need to cover the entire wall, like a wallpaper, you can choose on the cost, colors, size, design theme without needing any expert opinion & give the walls a look that’s special to you.
4.The magic of colors – Colors can be a mood changer. Choosing the right kind of colors of plate can:
control your eating habits,
looking at bright colors can pep up your spirits,
and wearing the right colors can make you look those few pounds lighter.
Colorful wall decals are a welcome change as they do not only come across as a pleasant sight but also are any day better than the plain-Jane walls
5. Let’s be kids again – Remember the time when messing with walls was forbidden. Well technology & art has made massive leaps from that time, wherein we can not only experiment with the walls without harming them but also try a variety of options (animal kingdom, alphabets, numbers). Wall decals not only help in making the wall look fun but also educative for young toddlers.
- Show your Love – For the romantic kinds (Even for the shy types) what better way to express your love to the special someone you have decided to spend your life with, than have their name locked with yours & spread on the walls for the world to see. If that’s too much, there are always small little switchboard designs you can go for. These are sure to bring a smile to their face every time they go for the light
7. Everybody is creative – It makes you realize everyone is creative & it’s not a domain for those who carry the ‘creative’ tag. In fact we have had customers from different walks of life sharing pictures of mixing up designs, colors & placement to come up with their own creation (boy, only if we could afford to hire them)
So, there it is. The above are our experiences basis interactions with customers. Do comment below to share any insights, experience you had with your first outing with wall arts.
Want to check out some wall decals? Check out www.deewarist.com